Saturday 21 November 2009

Relaxing

In front of the TV, in a warm, snuggley jumper, just me and B (oh and the cats)!

This week we have been visited by B's parents. They always visit him (now us) in November for a week and do some decorating. I say some, for the last 2 years they have done a superb job on 2 large rooms! I did my first glossing - not as difficult as it is made out to be....

Unusually I have struggled my way through this week. I have been well for ages now but this week I have had a migraine and regular headaches, some of which were threatening to be migraines...... I don't know what provoked it all but it has been a hard work week.... I am guessing a combination of car collection, decorating, paint fumes and also that it is just never the same when you have guests.

Weight - I lost another 2 1/2 pounds last week so have now lost around 17lb! This week, with B's parents here I have eaten out a few times, but have been very sensible so I am hoping to have stayed the same........here's hoping!

No comments: