Sunday 1 November 2009

Cambridge Diet

Ok, I know I have written about a few different weight loss attempts during my time blogging, so it will probably come as no surprise that I have embarked on another one. I am now on the Cambridge Diet which is a very low calorie diet and involves shakes and soups instead of normal meals. Now I know it seems a little extreme but I have to do something, my weight is continuing to increase and I have a very bad relationship with food which means I seem unable to muster enough will power to eat a healthy, low calorie diet for long enough to reduce my weight....... Stupid I know.......

Anyway, I am just at the end of my second week, I have done really well at sticking to it and I am really really impressed at how easy it has been! I have actually eaten some food this weekend. I was my Aunt's 60th birthday in September and the family got together this weekend to celebrate. We went to The Stone House Hotel in North Yorkshire and were booked in for dinner, bed and breakfast (months ago) so I decided to eat but plan and not over indulge. I was very proud of my restraint and only ate protein and veg, drank one glass of red wine and lots of water. I drew a line and stuck to it - so very proud of myself.

The Stone House was great - the food was excellent, rooms lovely and service great!

If anyone is reading they may have noticed my 'ticker' at the bottom of the page - it will show my weight loss - there will be losses!!

No comments: