Thursday 3 December 2009

Humph.......

I am feeling a tad sorry for myself. I seem to have some numb bits which means, probably, another relapse. Thought I'd had my quota for this year..... Everything which is involved was involved last time so it appears to be an exacerbation of my previous relapse - pretty sure I don't have a UTI and did have a little cold coming but nothing arrived. Pish really.......

So normally with a relapse and being pissed off I would start to eat crap. Any thoughts with regard to trying to eat healthily would go out of the window..... Well this time I am sticking with it! I have treated myself to 100g Quorn and some green lettuce for 2 nights in a row which has made me feel naughty, but also a bit happier (ok, just realised this is what I normally do, I am just doing it with healthier stuff....still, baby steps) and am not feeling the need to eat the crisps in the cupboard or the treats at work.

Hopefully I will still lose some weight this week - I have followed the SS+ guidelines so should be ok!

No comments: