Wednesday 8 April 2009

Oxygen (again)

I have just had a look at Google Analytics - it appears that people are still looking at my blog, if only by accident, some people are reading though!

I went back to Oxygen Therapy on Monday. It seems to be going well. My ears are clearing fine, a little slower than pre cold but it's not hurting so that's all good. I am finding that whilst I am in the chamber I start to feel very tired, however I haven't been tired in general and even managed to get to the gym! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it helps, even if just a little. So many people have said how good it is.

I am in the process of getting an appointment to have my nails done - very friendly lady! Apparently for the look I want I need acrylic nails, which is fine, I had them before. I know my nails will end up atrocious but hey, they will look good!

I am now going to watch new season CSI on the sky+ box and eat a dairy free ice cream!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting and that the HBO therapy is going well. Won't be long until your wedding!!

Anne