Wednesday 9 April 2008

B***** Peugeot.......


Just thought I'd add a random piccy! Its the pub in Bridlington that my grandparents used to run!

Got home yesterday evening to find, well two things. The moving house man was early and Peugeot have recalled my car, again...... 4th time in four years...... It irritates me. At least I am working 5 minutes walk away from a dealership so I can throw it at them in the morning then pick it up when they are finished, by 4 pm if they know what is good for them.....

Oh and I had a headache yesterday, had a mini-melt down about trying to sell two houses (soon to be one if all goes to plan) and ordered Chinese food as I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to eat, and it was comfort food. Yes, I know this is one of the things I have to work on, my comfort eating is the reason I don't loose a lot more weight........still.........

No comments: