Friday 25 April 2008

Weight Watchers Week 8

Ok, need to get a grip. Put on weight again this week, still maybe once all the silliness with houses
is over I may be able to get on with it properly.

So the news of the day is that I have a new job! I had an interview following some testing and was offered the job today. I have taken it, now I have to go through the unpleasant task of talking to my manager and resigning. Its not a good time now either, a long standing ambulance man and colleague died this week. My manager, I think, has found things very difficult and although its not a big thing me leaving it is just a bad time - he has supported me so well through my diagnosis and it will be hard leaving.....

Still it does mean that the houses and job are sorted, just the wedding to go!

1 comment:

mdmhvonpa said...

New job, new house, diet ...

You live off of stress, don'cha?