Sunday 1 March 2009

Dress

My wedding dress is in!!!! It's about a month earlier than they said, which is great, they have more time to do the alterations - if it had come in at the end of March as they estimated originally it would have been a bit close to the wire. I have an appointment in around a week to have my first fitting so I have to organise my underwear. I'm not sure whether I will be able to wear a bra with it as the back is quite low, but we will see. I have ordered two bra's, two pairs of knickers and some tights from two different places; Honeymoon Collection and Marks and Spencer, so hope something will arrive by my fitting.

We have had the first go at our wedding list as well. It was quite good fun, scanning the items we would like, but it was also hard making decisions as to what to add...... We had a free cup of coffee and a cake as well! Perfect afternoons shopping. We have a few more things to add to the list, so will go back at some point in the near future - I am having my make-up appointment at John Lewis soon so maybe I'll do it then.

It's coming together!

No comments: