Monday 16 March 2009

Pissed off again.....

I had a great weekend. We went out for B's birthday, had a lovely meal, drank to much wine and had some fun together! I felt terrible the day after, hang over, plus aching limbs (possibly self inflicted) and with a sore throat. Now the sore throat didn't make me think that I may have a cold or that that would be a bad thing when it came to the O2 therapy. For furture reference, any indication of a cold means pain under pressure.

This does mean that I have put the 2nd week of my O2 therapy until next week, hopefully the cold will go away and I will be able to get back to it then. As for today, well, I am still in pain and cannot hear properly but at least I have stopped feeling dizzy - meant I could get home.......

The rest of my day is a trip to see the nurse for a smear - something that always comes round, however much I would prefer it not to. Still with Jade's story in the news it would be stupid not to go. I'm not going because of that, just so happens I am due one.......

Might be able to find something for B's birthday in town, you never know.

No comments: